Alumni Membership Benefits
Benefits of becoming a member of SDC Alumni include:
- Free membership
- Email newsletters about college news, events and alumni promotions
- Updates on jobs and apprenticeships via Job Shop
- Access to the college’s careers advice service
- Use of college facilities (see below for details)
- Volunteering opportunities
- A social and professional network.
Sign up to receive our email newsletters for information on:
- College and alumni events
- Support and guidance in your career with professional qualifications and employability workshops
- News about the college and other ex-students
- Exclusive local discounts and promotions for alumni members.
As a member of Sussex Downs College Alumni you will have access to the following college facilities:
The college is also keen to offer alumni members the use of the Park College Gym during specified alumni sessions. The gym is currently open only to students during weekday lunchtimes and some early evening sessions, however if there is sufficient alumni interest, Sussex Downs College would be willing to offer the use of the gym during evening sessions to former students. For more information on times and prices, or to register your interest in using the gym, please email email@example.com
To access the exclusive alumni benefits listed, sign up to Sussex Downs College Alumni
For more information on any of these membership benefits, please follow the links or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any suggestions for the kinds of benefits you would like to see being offered by SDC Alumni, or if your business can offer a discount or promotion for alumni members, please email email@example.com