Groups (Adults and Young Learners)
Group programmes at Sussex Downs College
Many organisations return to Sussex Downs College each year with groups wishing to take our tailor-made English language programmes with us. We have over 20 years experience in welcoming groups of international students and will work closely with your group leaders to establish the perfect programme.
Specialist areas include:
- EU-funded programmes e.g. Leonardo da Vinci Mobility Scheme
- School Ministay Programmes
- Teaching Methodology
- English for the Military
- Technical English
- Business English
- General English
- English for Hospitality and Catering
- English for Hair and Beauty
We cater for groups of adults or young learners aged 11+ and can offer a full package including tuition, accommodation, social activities, airport transfer and course materials. Students have full use of all college facilities.
Young Learner Homestay Option (Eastbourne)
- Full package, including tuition, accommodation, activities, excursions, course materials and airport transfers
- 15 or 19 hours a week General English, working on all four skills
- Memorable weekly excursions to top UK cities and attractions
- Half-day excursions a week to fascinating local places of interest such as:
- Historic Lewes and its 1000 year-old castle
- Picturesque walk and cream tea at Seven Sisters beauty spot near Eastbourne
- Tour of Brighton
- Fun activities such as sports afternoons, ten pin bowling, treasure hunts and quizzes
- Students stay with carefully selected host families.
School Ministay Groups
- We welcome school groups all year round for one week “ministay” packages which combine English language with the following options:
- workplace-related activities
- Sample lessons in academic subjects such as History, English Literature, Psychology
- Unpaid work experience (for EU passport holders only)
- Different options, excursions and activities can be added to the package if required.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for a quote.
- Tailor-made English language courses and activity programmes
- Teacher training programmes
- Flexible study periods
- General English or English for Specific Purposes (ESP)
- Course materials provided
You must be 11 to 17 years old to join a Young Learner group, or 16 or above to join an Adult group.
We are pleased to offer free places for group leaders dependent on student numbers. Please contact us to discuss your requirements at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book
Please contact us to request a quote for your programme at: email@example.com