Choose your course and apply now!
Choose from either our online or paper-based courses and gain valuable knowledge and an accredited qualification to support you in your area of work or personal interest.
- Delivered online or via paper-based workbooks
- Study in your own time, no set online times.
- A dedicated personal assessor provides feedback on your work and supports you all the way through.
- No exams or end tests
- Certification is achieved through completion of a range of assessments
The course workbooks provide the knowledge you need to pass the assessment questions. You will receive guidance and support from your dedicated assessor.
Flexible delivery options to suit you
All online and paper-based versions use the same course content and assessment.
- Online courses – all you will need to complete the course is access to a computer, the internet, your username and password.
- Paper-based version – with email support as appropriate.
Am I eligible for a free course?
- Yes, if you are aged 19+ (on the 1st August 2017) and live in England.
- Have lived in the UK/EU for the last 3 years.
- You commit to completing the course within 8 weeks.
I want to do the course, but I don’t meet the funding criteria
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
I want to do the course, but I don’t have online access
- If you don’t have access to a computer and wish to complete the course via a workbook please contact 030 300 38699 for more information.
To find out more about these qualifications please contact:
- Call: 07584 684336
- Email: email@example.com