Career advice and jobs
We have lots of services that can help you with getting career advice or looking for jobs, work experience or volunteering.
National Careers Service – helping you get on in work and life
The National Careers Service is available FREE to every adult in England and has already helped millions of people improve their working lives. It provides information, careers and skills advice tailored to you.
All our careers advisers are professionally qualified and can give individual advice to help you make the right choices about learning and work. They can also help you to open a Lifelong Learning Account online where you will be able to:
- Find learning and training that is right for you
- Develop your CV
- Improve your interview and presentation skills and much more!!
To book an appointment with a local adviser:
Call: 01323 637286 or 01323 737857
Work for us?
SKILLS SUPPORT FOR REDUNDANCY
- Have you been affected by redundancy?
- Are you under notice of redundancy?
- Are you at risk of redundancy?
- Is your organisation downsizing or closing?
Sussex Downs College has funding to support anyone aged 19 or over who is being affected by redundancy. Find out more here.