Adults with Learning Difficulties and Disabilities
Our experienced, passionate and professional staff team enable individuals reach their full potential whether gaining skills for employment, full-participation in our local communities or leading independent lives.
Whether developing skills for digital or social inclusion, economic mobility and confidence, cultivating engagement through gardening, expressive arts and drama or cooking up confidence in the kitchen, we have programmes to support everyone.
Our courses run from September to May (term-time) with ‘keeping-in-touch’ programmes running through term-time and summer holidays. We offer programmes at our Eastbourne and Lewes campuses at heavily subsidised rates.
All of our 30-week courses are supported by passionate and skilled instructors along with learning assistants who have a breadth of experience when supporting learners with a broad spectrum of impairments and learning difficulties. To find out more about how you or somebody you know can be part of our fun and dynamic learning team, please see our most up to date prospectus to find the best suited course or contact us.
Benefits to YOU:
- Gain a new skill or learning experience
- Become inspired or aspire to continue learning in a safe and supportive environment
- Unleash your creative or entrepreneurial side
We are dedicated TO:
- Promoting equality
- Eliminating unlawful discrimination
- Promoting positive attitude
- Encouraging participation and inclusion of disabled people in the public sphere
Community Provision Prospectus 2017/18
Download prospectus (PDF)