A2 Results collection
A2 Results will be available for collection from 9.00am in the MPH in the Cliffe building, Lewes, on Thursday 15th August. AS results will be given out in the MPH at 10.30am on Thursday 15th August.
We look forward to seeing you on results morning where staff will be available to assist with any queries.
Personal tutors and members of the curriculum will be available at these times to provide information and guidance for UCAS applications or for progression planning. Please come in or telephone 01273 483188 if you wish to arrange to speak with a member of staff on this day.
A2 Results will be available for collection from 9.00am in the Theatre at Park College, on Thursday 15th August. AS results will be given out at 10.30am in the Theatre at Park College, on Thursday 15th August.
Personal tutors and members of the curriculum will be available at these times to provide information and guidance for UCAS applications or for progression planning. Please come in or telephone 01323 637111 if you wish to arrange to speak with a member of staff on this day.
Certificates will be sent by Recorded Delivery so you will need to sign for them
If you have recently changed address make sure you have told your personal tutor.
Please note that in order to make efficiencies Statements of Entry and Results for GCSE/GCE exams will no longer be posted home but sent to students’ College email accounts. Please ensure that you have accessed your College email account in order to receive important exam information.
Students will be asked to present their Student ID card in all examinations in order to prove identity.
SUSSEX DOWNS COLLEGE HAS DEVELOPED A NEW SYSTEM ENABLING YOU TO PAY EXAM RESIT FEES ONLINE
By clicking on the 'Pay' link below you will be taken to our payment site (Wise Pay) where you will be able to:
- View your exam results
- Select the exams you would like to resit
- Pay online for your selected resits
- Print a payment receipt once your transaction is completed successfully
Important Information about exams
The Exams Office will charge a standard non-attendance fee (to post-16 students) of £10 for any timetabled exam or assessment missed without supporting evidence.
Students are personally responsible for providing their own equipment for their exams and the Exams Office will not be able to supply equipment (ie. calculators etc). We provide a minimal amount of 'spare' equipment in each venue but this will only be available to students who have a problem with their own equipment (eg. breakages during the exam).
Important Information and Downloads*
- Notice to candidates for completing coursework
- Information for candidates for on-screen tests
- Information for candidates for written examinations
- Information for candidates for controlled assessments
- Warning to candidates
- External Candidate Exam Policy
- External Candidate Application Form (Lewes)
- External Candidate Application Form (Eastbourne)
*You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files You can download any of these documents and read and print them with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software available from Adobe
Applying to resit exams
- Students have to organise and pay for their own resits.
- Resit forms are to be collected first from the Exams Office.
- After completion of the form, payment has to be made to the Finance Office BEFORE the student can be entered for the exam. Please note that, during the lead up to the very busy summer series, a member of the Exams Office team will be present in the Finance Office to assist with the volume of re-sit forms.
- After payment is complete the student will be issued with a receipt by the Finance Office. This completes the student’s part of the process.
- The Exams Office will send Personal Statements of Entry to Students’ College email accounts.
- AQA GCSE Timetable November 2012, January & March 2013
- Edexcel GCSE March 2013
- OCR GCSE Timetable January & March 2013
- AQA GCE Timetable Summer 2013
- AQA GCSE Timetable Summer 2013
- Edexcel GCE Timetable Summer 2013
- Edexcel GCSE Timetable Summer 2013
- OCR GCE Timetable Summer 2013
- OCR GCSE Timetable Summer 2013
- WJEC Timetables 2012-13
Contact the Eastbourne Exams Office
Location: ECAT House, Cross Levels Way Eastbourne, BN21 2UF
Opening hours for students: 9am until 4pm, Monday to Friday
Stephen Beckingham (01323) 637469
Karen Farrow (01323) 637447
Gwen Singer (01323) 637455
Mike Davis (01323) 637574
Diane Barrett (01323) 637386
Fax: (01323) 637473
Contact the Lewes Exams Office
Location: Cliffe Building, Mountfield Road, Lewes, BN7 2XH
Opening hours for students: 8.30am until 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Carole Foley (01273) 402415
Rosemary Mundy (01273) 402403
Sally Mockford (01273) 402416
Anna Phillips (01273) 402489
Fax number: (01273) 402467