Stagecoach buses run frequent services to the campus serving the neighbouring hospital and the college. There are a number of routes that travel along King’s Drive to the rear of the College.
The ‘Loop’ service is recommended as this service runs in both directions around the perimeter of the town.
Routes 12 and 12A are run by Brighton and Hove buses. They also provide Bus IDs that give students discounts on bus travel.
There are also a number of licensed taxi companies operating in the Eastbourne area.
- Eastbourne and Country Taxis (01323) 720720
- Radio Cars (01323) 749749.
Hampden Park Station is located to the north east of the College. It is approximately 15 minutes walk from the station to the College, walking through the adjacent residential estate, passing Sainsbury’s and the David Lloyd Leisure Centre.
Turn right along the footpath serving Cross Levels Way. The College is approximately 300 metres from the roundabout.
Go to the National Rail website for train times and routes or call National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950
Parking at the College
As part of our commitment to the environment, we strongly recommend that students and visitors travel by public transport, by bicycle or on foot. Parking at the College is limited, and we cannot guarantee a parking space for you. You should note that parking is managed by an external company. Please check the guidelines below to ensure a safe campus for all students, staff and visitors:
- You must register your vehicle with Reception or Student Services, and clearly display a current parking permit in your car windscreen. Failure to do so could result in a penalty notice.
- Parking on yellow lines or red hatched areas is not permitted. Emergency vehicles may need access at any time. Parking illegally could result in a penalty notice.
- Vehicles are left in car parks at the owner’s risk.
- There is a speed limit through the car parks of 10mph, and you should be aware of pedestrians at all times. Speeding and aggressive driving is not permitted on campus.
- Playing loud music in cars is not permitted.