SDC Print & Design
Comprising of a small team of just four people across both campuses, SDC Print & Design has a collective experience of over 50 years in the print and design industry. They are always looking to expand their knowledge and equipment, moving with the times in this ever-changing world of technology.
In this last year, they have been newly equipped with a large format poster printer and new photocopiers allowing for a more professional, final product. They feel they can give something back to the community by offering low cost printing, finishing and stationery to everyone, prioritising college work, but also giving realistic deadlines for private work.
Services offered include:
- Poster printing – up to A0 size. Posters are printed on 235gsm satin paper but alternative finishes are also available.
- Competitively priced A4 & A3 black and white and colour printing and bulk printing.
- Design and editing services.
- Business or personal stationery-business cards, letter heads, compliment slips, wedding invites and stationery, and order of services.
The copiers’ functions include staple, hole punch and fold as standard, but the Repro staff can also offer further finishing, including:
- Comb binding
- Thermal binding
- Laminating, up to A2 size in gloss or matt
- Folding and cutting
- Coloured card and paper in weights ranging 80gsm-160gsm
SDC Print & Design also offers low cost stationery from paper clips to project files. Their standard stationery list has over 100 products available, but for specialist items they will always try and help where possible and point you in the direction if they cannot get hold of a product.
No job is too big or too small for the staff, whether you are on a budget and want to find ways to reduce the cost of your printing, or need help deciding which colour and finish to choose for your wedding invitations. SDC Print & Design are always happy to help and offer you the best advice.